Long ad

Come and See!

Translate

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Autumn Chopped Salad [Tried & True-ly Yummy]

Autumn Chopped Salad

Now I know this is called AUTUMN chopped salad, BUT this salad is great ALL YEAR ROUND! 


Autumn Chopped Salad

Ingredients 
*6 to 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
*2 medium pears, chopped
*1 cup dried cranberries
*1 cup chopped pecans
*8 slices thick-cut bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
*4 to 6 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
*Poppy seed Salad Dressing (I like T. Marzetti)
*Balsamic Vinaigrette (I like Newman’s Own Light Balsamic Vinaigrette

Note: We have a nut allergy in the family, so I omitted the pecans!
*I also substituted 1 of the 2 pears for about a cupped of chopped strawberries.  
Warning!  WAS WAY TOO GOOD THAT WAY!    HA HA

This is where I found this recipe, Click here for Cooking directions! http://espressoandcream.com/2010/11/autumn-chopped-salad.html

MMMMmmmmmMMmm Trust me! 
Give it a shot!
& Tell me what you think :)


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what ya think !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ad 1