Long ad

Come and See!

Translate

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Super Easy! UpCycled Storage bin

Super Easy! UpCycled Storage bin



What you Need:

1.Duck Tape
 (I almost got a fun printed one, but went with something I knew would go with anyting, if I happened to change its purpose/room)

2.Scissors

3.Storage bin (colors you like)

And...Things to go inside! ;)


Super Easy! UpCycled Storage bin

Super Easy! UpCycled Storage bin

Pretty obvious, I thought, as to how to do this. All you need to keep in mind it to keep the tape straight as you wrap it across and around. I overlapped each layer just a little to avoid any color coming through.

Super Easy! UpCycled Storage bin

And there you have it. Super easy, and fairly cheap! I had the bucket already. I LOVED the colors and the lid, the fact that their was a handle...and the sturdiness. I hung onto this forever it seems to use at a future time, (a bit of the hoarder in me!!)
 But I knew it could be put to good use, so here ya go.
Plain Duct tape, or printed kind is not too badly priced either. Can find it at joanns or michaels and use their 40-50% off coupons for a steal, or check your local grocery store, office supply store, or...of course ONLINE!

THERE ARE SERIOUSLY A TON TO CHOOSE FROM IN THE STORE, SO I WOULD GO LOOK IN THE STORE FIRST BEFORE DECIDING TO PURCHASE ANY ONLINE. YOU WILL FIND A BETTER PRICE (WITH COUPON AND NO SHIPPING) AND WAY MORE OPTIONS)
Little B Foil Tape 25mmX10m-Gold Moroccan Window
again, go to store and bring coupon!
$4.49

Brown Burlap-Duct Tape  2X10 yards
This looks neat too! not real burlap, but the look of it! Oh the things I could do with both of thse prints, haha...maybe for some future projects!
$4.49

Have fun UpCycling your Storage!

Super Easy! UpCycled Storage bin


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. myshopriteexperience survey located at www.myshopriteexperience.com gives everyone a chance to be a winner. Click here to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to Win grand Prize? Visit t-mobileengagementhub.com and follow on-screen instructions to complete and submit the registration form. Don’t lose the chance.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what ya think !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ad 1