Long ad

Come and See!

Translate

Friday, March 13, 2015

Pillar Curtains

So I have some quick questions for ya...

Ever like your curtain fabric, but it was too busy or bright, etc. when they are all the way closed? OR want to add a pop of color to boring or simple curtains you currently have? What about wanting to Block out most of the outside light but still have enough come through?  OR love the double curtain rod look (curtains behind front ones), but you don't have a double curtain rod??

Well... these are all the reasons for me coming up with this pillar curtain idea! ;) 
So if you have any (or all, like me :) of these issues, give this a shot.

Pillar Curtains

I absolutely just love the look of these AND that is solves all of my frustrations and issues with just having my plain gray up OR the fun bright printed ones ALONE.

Pillar Curtains


I LIKED THEM SO MUCH THAT I ALSO
 DID THE SAME IN OUR MASTER BEDROOM!


Pillar Curtains

Pillar Curtains



Hope my solution has helped you find yours too!?


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what ya think !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ad 1