Long ad

Come and See!

Translate

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Seasonal Dry-Erase Coloring Book (Free Printable coloring pages!)


I made these books a couple years ago when my oldest son started to color, because I wanted some more fun festive and quiet activity ideas. I added some other new pages I came across this year, and thought I would share the collection of my favorites from around the internet world (so far) with you! 







My mom-in-law made us some awesome church themed ones and some learning ones that my kids have loved using in church, and so I of course loved them too because it kept them QUIET, BUSY, LEARNING, and then EASY CLEAN UP for me...as well as RE-USABLE time and time again. So I wanted to make some of my own and figured a Seasonal one would be awesome and fun all year round. Not only to learn the seasons, but also add some extra fun around the holidays ;)

 If you didn't catch all those awesome reasons to make your kids one of these books...here they are below + more!

  1. Quiet
  2. Busy
  3. Learning
  4. Easy Clean-up
  5. Reusable
  6. Great GIFT idea
  7. Great for Travel/Portable
  8. great for wide range of ages
  9. Can hand out to kids in many settings (school, church, play group, parties, holidays...) *keep a binder of your collection and just make copies of the ones you want and the number you need and you can always have some festive ones on hand for whatever event that comes along!
  10. Can keep dry-erase crayons in the binder in a binder pencil pouch (keeps everything in one place)
  11. Doesn't cost a whole lot. 


All of these things you can get at the dollar store, unless you opt to getting some more sturdy page protectors (as I have done). 

Since you do want it to hold up for some time (dollar tree ones I have gotten in the past are the best quality for this kind of thing, but can still work)

Items Needed:

  • Binder
  • dry-erase crayons ( come with a rag to wipe away)
like these from oriental trading.com for 3.89
or just go grab yours at the dollar tree!





Here are the links to the sites where I collected my favorite seasonal Coloring pages to make my dry-erase book! 

Some extra ones also added at the bottom :)




January











February












March










April













May







June/July/August












and this Popsicle picture!








Sept/Oct/Nov.








This site has some really CUTE ones and ones
 that are also great for a little bit of fun learning too!

The 3 I chose were the ones below, on pages 1, 3, and 5:

Pg 1


Pg 3

Pg 5





Winnie the pooh and tigger


Found on parents.com












My favorite Free Printable Sites used for this project are:



The other sites used can be seen when you click on the link below the photo!



Thanks for the fun free prints!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what ya think !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ad 1