Long ad

Come and See!

Translate

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

JAR LID SNOWMAN ORNAMENT




What you will need:
*Could use any size jar lid from any container (I just happened to have a ton of baby food jars at the time!)
*also, you can get a pack of hair ties at the dollar store! they don't need to be the best for hair, just for hanging ;)  I used hair ties because I bought them for my hair a while ago but they weren't strong enough to hold my hair up...so I kept them because I knew I could use them for something! 

Directions:
  1. Cut out a circle the size of your lid
  2. Draw on your snowman or snow girl's face with markers ;)
  3. Then glue your face onto the lid
  4. take your Elmer's glue and glue around all of the facial features...black eyes and mouth pieces, nose.
  5. then pour on a good amount of glitter to cover the face, and then shake off all excess into a bowl (or something to catch the extra...reuse)
  6. do the same to your lid brim...glue around and then dip or roll it in the glitter...shake off excess
  7. Hot glue on your hair ties for hanging (or ribbon or whatever you'd like to hang your ornament with)




And there you have it! 
Adorable snowman and snow girl Christmas ornaments...make one for each member of your family!

Would love to hear what you think!
Leave a comment below :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what ya think !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ad 1