Long ad

Come and See!

Translate

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Turkey Cup Cakes



So... I made these like 5 years ago!! For my sweet little Sunbeams Class at church :)

**I have many ideas of how else to make some cute turkey cup cakes, but that will have to wait until next Thanksgiving!

To make these you will need:
Frosting of your choice
 (I made a basic one that I Google'd--base was powdered sugar)

Food coloring (of choice--I used purple for the head and the plain white for the body)
RED Twizzlers Candy (gobbler and beak)
Chocolate chip eyes
scissors
markers (of choice) to color stripes on a...
 half piece of cupcake liner! (not edible, obviously! but CUTE)

Do you have any fun turkey-Day Themed foods you love to make!? Would love to see them!



~Have a wonderful Holiday!~

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what ya think !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ad 1